Leaders in network security
Your network, the epicenter of your business, is constantly under attack. Without a comprehensive, end-to-end solution, your vulnerabilities will be exploited and the damage can be, at worst, expensive and irreversible, and at best, a big headache for you and your team. As the threat landscape evolves, so should your security strategy.
CompuTouch can help you plan and build a complete network security strategy, ensuring that your valuable IT resources are secure from these evolving threats, including targeted and random attacks, viruses, malware, and internal damage and theft. The security experts at CompuTouch know that every infrastructure and budget is unique, so we’ve developed an approach that prioritizes weaknesses, offering you an actionable plan that immediately offers ROI and negates the biggest dangers you face. In an age where threats are high and budgets are low, you can’t afford to not hire us.
CompuTouch specializes in design-level network security, working with The Organization to develop standards and help improve the security and efficiency of the existing infrastructures, systems and databases, while at the same time reducing operating costs.
CompuTouch is unique in that we provide an encompassing, heuristic approach to network security at the value layer of an organization, not just choke point product solutions. The result is an independent, objective assessment of baseline vulnerabilities with a prioritized risk-resolution approach that is specific to each client’s unique infrastructure. Our deliverables are clear and concise, adding genuine value in reduced exposure to viruses, targeted and random attacks on your network and the associated risks and costs of downtime, compromise and recovery of key business systems.
CompuTouch Security Services
- Design-Level Security Consulting
- Vulnerability Assessment and Scanning
- Incident Response
- Penetration Testing
- Red-Team Testing
- PCI-DSS (QSA) (ASV)
- EMS, SCADA & DCS Assessment
- Secure VPN Solutions
- Wireless Network Auditing
- Remote Access Systems Auditing (War Dialing)
- Social Engineering and Physical Security Assessment
- Software Security Controls & DLL Disassembly
- Compliance Audits including HIPAA, GLBA and PCI DSS 3.2
- Administrative Policy Creation, Automation and Compliance
- Secure Core or Redundant Applications Hosting
- Intrusion Detection Service and Monitoring
- Encompassing Risk Management and Business Impact Analysis